*Vibrant, passionate WORSHIP
We value worship because it is important to both God and the believer.
* Worship is the only legal way to gain access to the holy of holies (Ps. 100:2,4)
* Worship plows the atmosphere (Hos. 10:11)
*Authority of the WORD of God
The word of God is the highest authority and final arbiter for the believer
* The Word of God is unchangeable – (Matt. 24:35, Heb. 13:8)
*The Present day Ministry of the Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead, and is God’s agent in the world and the Church today.
* The Holy Spirit (Ghost) knows the mind, heart and purposes of God.
*Fellowship and Relationship
Fellowship speaks of the value and significance we place on relationships
*The Spirit of Excellence
Excellence is not doing things right, but doing the right thing like Daniel (Dan. 6:3).
* Our work must be first class and always in the spirit of excellence
*Character and Integrity
Character or integrity is not what you do when people are around, it is what you do when there is no one else around you.
* Character is not what we do, it is who we are.
We must value people of all races and cultures (John 3:16)
* We must recognize, affirm, celebrate, embrace and empower people
* Caring for people, spirit, soul, and body
*Evangelism, Outreach & Missions
The church grows larger through outreach
* Through corporate and individual evangelism (2 Cor. 5:18-20).
The church fulfills and embraces the greatest Co-mission by doing missions.
* Outreach and Missions on a local and int’l levels, expands the kingdom of God.
*Power from on High
The Holy Spirit is the Source of Power for the Church
* We must depend on God (through prayer and fasting) for power.
* We must keep praying until something happens – P.U.S.H.
Power guarantees the success of the church
* To a degree that a church manifests the power of God determines its growth and position in the community.